Junior Code of Conduct
Infinity Triathlon Club is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all its members.
The club believes that it is important that members, coaches, administrators and parents associated with the club should, at all times, show respect encouraged to be open at all times and to share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of the club with James Springham and Dyan Thompson (Club Welfare Officers).
As a member of Infinity Triathlon Club you are expected to abide by the following junior club rules:
• All members must adhere to coach instructions/race rules and respect officials and their decisions.
• All members must respect fellow athletes/competitors.
• Members should keep to agreed timings for training and competitions or inform their coach if they are going to be late.
• Members must wear suitable kit – for training and events, as agreed with the coach.
• Members must pay any fees for training or events promptly.
• Junior members are not allowed to smoke on club premises or whilst representing the club at competitions.
• Junior members are not allowed to consume alcohol or drugs of any kind on the club premises or whilst representing the club.
• Display High Standards of behaviour during training and events.
• Help and support other members of the Club as far as possible.
• Not leave the training session without telling the Coach first.
• Advise the Coach immediately if they feel unwell.
Breaches of the Junior Code of Conduct shall be dealt with in the first instance by the Performance or Head coach . Any incidents will be reported to the Committee through the Welfare Officer and the committee will take further action as deemed necessary.
Any discriminatory, offensive or violent behaviour will not be tolerated and complaints will be acted upon in accordance with our safeguarding and protecting children policies.